Cranio in the Community's
Early Imprints: An Experiential Pre-Birth Workshop for Practitioners
Unlock the transformative potential of early development on consciousness in our workshop designed for practitioners seeking profound insights. Led by a distinguished member of the Castellino training team in Spain, and facilitated by an accredited supervisor of the late Ray Castellino, this workshop offers a unique blend of theoretical understanding and experiential learning.
Key Workshop Components:
1. Pre and Perinatal Integration: Participants are encouraged to complete a confidential exploration of their own pre and perinatal journey before the workshop, fostering personal reflection. This creates a platform for meaningful work and contributes to the space being held and created.
2. Understanding Implicit Memory: Gain orientation to the concept of implicit memory and its profound influence on our consciousness. Explore how these memories manifest as sensations, behaviors, feelings, beliefs, postures, and movement patterns.
3. Imprints and Their Manifestation: Delve into the nuanced ways imprints from (pre)conception, life in the womb, birth, and bonding show up in our lives. Develop a keen awareness of these imprints and their impact.
4. Therapeutic Benefits of Personal Imprint Work: Understand the therapeutic significance of being with and working on our own imprints. Explore how this process enhances the therapeutic journey with others.
5. Somatic Practices - Midline and Holding in Groups: Engage in transformative somatic practices within small groups of 2/3, focusing on midline and holding techniques. Experience the power of these practices in a supportive environment.
6. Ray Castellino's Principles for Trauma Support: Explore the principles laid out by Ray Castellino for pre and perinatal trauma support. Gain insights into applying these principles to therapeutic work.
7. Layers of Support Practice: Participate in hands-on practices focused on layers of support. Understand how layers of support contribute to healing and well-being.
8. Nervous System and Sequencing Exploration: Uncover the intricacies of the nervous system and its role in shaping our experiences. Explore the importance of sequencing for overall well-being.
9. Open Practice PPN Exploration in Small Groups: Engage in open practice pre and perinatal exploration within small groups of 3, choosing between floor or table work. Experience firsthand the dynamics of (pre)conceptional processes.
Secure Your Spot:
Don't miss this unique opportunity to deepen your understanding and enhance your skills. Secure your spot now and join us for a workshop that combines theoretical insights with practical experiences, providing a holistic perspective on pre and perinatal dynamics. Elevate your professional practice and embark on a transformative journey.
Who Should Attend:
This training is tailored for Craniosacral Therapists interested in furthering their own development with pre and perinatal dynamics.
- Location: Violet Hill Studios, 6 Violet Hill, St John's Wood, London NW8 9EB
- Dates: April 19-21, 2024
- Format: In Person
- Cost: £420
Have questions or need more information? Please feel free to reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spaces are limited. Register now to secure your spot in our upcoming Experiential Pre-Birth Workshop
Why Choose Our Training:
- Meet Our Expert Facilitators:
Lin Vermeiren BCST
Lin Vermeiren, an esteemed therapist and seasoned practitioner, stands at the forefront of Pre and Perinatal Therapy, bringing a wealth of knowledge and a deep passion for the transformative power of implicit memories during intrauterine life and birth. Lin's journey as a therapist led her to study under renowned pioneers such as William Emerson, Ray Castellino, Tara Blasco, and midwife Mary Jackson in California and England.
Lin is an integral part of the teaching team at the Castellino training in Spain and holds accreditation as a facilitator and supervisor by the late Ray Castellino for uterine environment and birth workshops. With a spiritual vision of embryology, Lin also facilitates somatic movement workshops, reflecting her commitment to holistic therapeutic approaches.
A licensed translator and therapist, Lin has undergone extensive training, including Dr. Bach's Flower Therapy, Craniosacral Biodynamics with notable experts like Rafael Martiz and Franklyn Sills, and Pre & Perinatal Therapy with Dr. Ray Castellino and Mary Jackson. Lin's expertise extends to family practitioner training, primitive reflex integration, Somatic Experiencing, IFS (Internal Family Systems), and more. Additionally, Lin offers workshops on subjects ranging from shamanic healing and continuum movement to perinatal mental health and the integration of primitive reflexes.
Join Lin Vermeiren in an unparalleled journey of self-discovery and therapeutic exploration. Benefit from her extensive knowledge and holistic approach to healing, and elevate your understanding of the profound impact of early memories in the therapeutic process. Secure your place in Lin's transformative courses and unlock new dimensions in your practice.
Steph Hodgson BCST
Steph's work is grounded in her many years experience in A&E as an Emergency Nurse Practitioner, learning how to be with people in huge distress and illness. She first came across Pre and Perinatal work during her training in Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy, when this early material began to emerge both in her own process and for many of her clients. She went on to train further in Pre and Perinatal Therapy with Ray Castellino and with William Emerson, and this body of work has informed everything she does.
Steph has a deep embodied understanding of how our early experiences impact us, how we hold these imprints, and how to work with them. Having also trained in Core Process (Mindfulness-based) Psychotherapy, Steph specialises in working with early and developmental trauma in all the modalities she practices. She runs trauma trainings (TRE®) in the UK and Eastern Europe, and works as an Aquatic Therapist in warm water pools.
Steph is skilled in meeting both clients and students with presence and groundedness, helping them to trust in the wisdom of their bodies, and helping them to settle their nervous systems. Steph also offers supervison to therapists both 1-1 and in groups, particularly those working in rape crisis and domestic abuse centres. Her practice is inclusive and welcoming to all.
Steph lives in Devon, loving the contact with nature on Dartmoor and the ocean, she also loves dancing and recommends this to everyone as a wonderful way to work through whatever we are holding.